Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Underskirt Ahoy!...and some bad news



Bad news first.  I was really hoping to start off this month with a review of my very first lucky pack that I ordered from the brand Pink Up on the My Lolita Dress website. You all remember that, right?

Well, it seems that shall not be so, as I woke up this morning to an email from Linda over at MLD that the lucky packs had all been sold out before my order has processed. So...no lucky pack for me. She asked if I would like to use the purchase toward something else in the shop and as an apology she would include a free gift.

Okay, I'm pretty bummed you guys. Like, really really REALLY bummed. But, I'm trying to look at the silver lining. I've been wanting an underskirt for a very long time and continually put it off in favor of more interesting things. So I figure this is a pretty good opportunity to get myself into gear and jump on that.

JeJ Chiffon Underskirt
This is the beauty I'll be ordering. Ideally I would someday like to end up with both a black and a white/off-white one, but for now I'll be going with the black one as it will suit a majority of my current wardrobe.

I'll still have a little left over for one other thing to go in my order, and I'm debating between either a mini shawl like one of these:

In wine red


In white

or this beautiful headpiece:


While either of the shawls would be quite practical in my wardrobe as I'm severely lacking in blouses and shawls are great for summer whether, but I also could use a pretty piece of headgear as I'm mostly limited to small, unimpressive head bows at the moment. What do you guys think?

0 ink spatters:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...